NOTICE: We are OPEN! Strict cleaning & Social Distance Protocols in place for your health and safety.
Visit the Facility page to learn more about our health safety protocols. Stay safe and see you soon!
“More movement synergy makes us stronger, more coordinated and improves overall speed and human performance”
Membership | Orientation | First Time Visitors
Join Team Vertical or come for a session on us!
Track & Compare
MultiForce™ & Personal Training
Team Vertical® Fitness & Functional Aging
A specialized fitness center located in Highlands Ranch, CO. Powered by the G-NAT Vertical Movement System, a Team Vertical Fitness workout is extremely efficient, delivering a personal training result, while requiring significantly less time to achieve. Our new location is also easily accessible to residents in Centennial, Lone Tree and Greenwood Village.
Health and fitness isn’t just a trend anymore, its a life changing, life saving choice. Team Vertical is not just another workout routine, it is fitness science at its very best!
Why Team Vertical?
Vertical Training is a COMPLETELY different way to exercise. No weights, no machines. In fact, the science of the modality, allows YOUR body to become the machine! Functional Life Movements, highly effective, extremely efficient, safe to do at any age, in a short period of time.
A Team Vertical workout is unlike ANYTHING you have tried before!
Any of these reasons sound familiar, for why you don’t have a regular workout schedule?
- I don’t like to lift weights
- Don’t know how to lift weights
- Tired of the cardio grind on a treadmill or bike
- Intimidated or uncomfortable in front of others
- I don’t have time
- Exercising causes pain or discomfort
If you aren’t exercising, and you WANT TO, come try a session!
Team Vertical® Fitness, powered by G-NAT™, is designed to deliver exceptional results to any age, occupation or sport, from the beginner fitness enthusiast to the most extreme athlete. What can Team Vertical do for me?…
- Rapid results increase motivation and desire to continue
- Burn calories for hours after working out for minutes
- Regardless of conditioning, start at you own level and progress at your own pace.
- Takes the work out of workout
- Work your brain and your body
- Invest your money in quality of life
- Cardio, strength and flexibility all-in-one
- Safe to do for a lifetime
- Something you will not quit after 2 months
- Regain your mobility and flexibility
- Reduces stress immediately
- Reduce hip and low back stiffness
- Relieve joint pain through low impact decompressive movements
- You don’t have to work like an athlete to feel like an athlete
- The only failure is not getting on it
- Stop feeling guilty about doing nothing and do the simplest thing for yourself
- Fortify your body and stimulate your mind
- Total body results
- Complete core strengthening
- Improves balance, stability and range of motion